i’ve always loved the fact that ness is the only one posing and smiling while the rest of the party just stare into the abyss
I love how potato in French is pomme de terre, which pretty much means “earth apple.”
like what stupid frenchman saw this:
and said “zis petite légume looks like a, how you say, APPLE! hmmm… but it grows in ze earth… HON HON HON! MAIS OUI! C’EST UNE POMME DE TERRE!”
j’adore comment ananas se dit pineapple en anglais, ce qui veut littéralement dire “pomme de pin”, genre quel type anglais a vu ça:
et s’est dit : “ow cette étrange big fruit ressemble à une, how do you say, POMME! hmmm… mais plutôt une pomme qui pousse dans les pins… HU HU HU! OH YES, IT’S A PINEAPPLE!”
(z’avez vu, on peut le faire aussi… hon hon hon!)
Why hasn’t there been a crossover between Sho Minazuki and Sho Minamimoto yet.
They’re both assholish, arrrogant pun machines, and the opportunity is glaringly obvious.
15 minutes late, left the persona at home, doesn’t even have starbucks.
OH MY GOD THIS IS WONDERFUL I’M GONNA CRY
Dear Professor Oak, didn’t you say that there is only 151 Pokemon?
Professor Sycamore, didn’t you say that mega evolution may happen only in Kalos region?
Copy abilities that need to make a comeback in future Kirby games:
- Animal (adorable and useful)
- Mirror (literally the best ability in Super Star)
- Missile (projectile awesomeness)
- High Jump (for those vertical stages)
- Broom (I’ll be honest, I just wanna see Kirby riding on a broom)
- Magic (Squeak Squad style)
- Cupid (I know the arrow one is pretty much the same, but Kirby with little angel wings is so adorable)
- Laser (makes for some neat puzzles with bouncing off corners)
- Smash (incredibly nostalgic, having played the original Smash Bros.)
- Any of those combo abilities from Kirby 64. Those were awesome. In fact, another game using combo abilities would be awesome.
"Why are you wearing my old suit?" "I thought it looked beary dashing on me. Plus it’s the same blue as my fur." "Fur?"
The fact that these two share a voice actor in english amuses me.
Krillin’s signature move